Skip to content
Saturday January 29, 2022
- Tested auto controls and started looking ta the problems with the side- to-side autonomous Serpentine code ( was rotating in a 360 degree motion).
- Attempted to make 90 degree, made game pieces for the 3D printed game filed, made baby robots, and broke the CNC bit and collar.
- Finished the lower and upper discharge, and finished “anti-Beth” crash ramp.
- Checked climbing capabilities and mounted the air compressor, pneumatics hub, the PDH, PH, and RPM.
- Looked at old game field footage and reviewed other team strategy.
- Created the frame and cut them and adjusted them to legality.
Friday January 28, 2022
- Created LED and LimeLight sub sytstem and learning how they work, and PIT tuning for path following progress.
- Cut out same parts of intake and designing some gassets.
- Move wood from woodshop to our shop
- Putting into the structural form of the robot, fixing the shooter prototype so it can fit (adjusting holy sizes), and putting motor on intake prototype.
Thursday January 27, 2022
- Showed new member new information on coding.
- Cut out parts with the CNC machine and worked on CAD skills.
- Finished putting special reflective tape on the hub to help paint. Measured wood pieces to add to the hub.
- Attached prototype intake to chassis. Put back wheels on.
Wednesday January 26, 2022
- Updating the firmware and id number for the sparkmax.
- Added upright support to increase structural integrity against robot impact. Outlined where the terminals got to scale as well as the balls once set out to practice.
- Crimped Andersons on Sparkmax and installed belts.
Tuesday January 25, 2022
- Improved sub-system ball injector
- Tightened the screws on the belly pan and crossmembers plus riveting
Monday January 24, 2022
- Modified the basic sub system and had Cody to check to see if it met standards
- Drew some stuff up for the robot cut out something on the CNC machine
- Inventoried the box and building system that will help the gearbox.
- Separated into two groups.
- Group 1: Made an extra support feet for the top hub
- Group 2: Made supports on the bottom hub
- Rearranged the motor 180 Degrees making the holes bigger as well